Fistula treatment by
Dr. Lalta Prasad and Dr. Abhay Prakash
Dr. Abhay Prakash, the son of Dr. Lalta Prasad has inherited the ways, the secrets of surgery and the perfection of treatment of anorectal diseases from his father. Dr. Lalta Prasad specialises with the Kshar sutra treatment and has an overall experience of 38 years, whereas his son Dr. Abhay Prakash has an experience of 10 years. Apart from this, Dr. Sanjeev Prakash (M.S., DNB – Surgery), is the visiting consultant at Sushruta Clinic.
Fistula treatment chennai
Fistula is an abnormal connection between two body parts or spaces. Therefore, anal fistula is an abnormal connection between the anal canal and an external opening in the skin near the anus. It may cause bleeding and discharge, which can be painful too.
Treatment of anal fistula: Get the best fistula treatment chennai. Our Fistula treatment chennai has helped thousands of patients, recover.
Ayurvedic treatment of fistula in chennai
Sushruta clinic is a global healthcare provider of ayurvedic fistula treatment with optimum services. Sushruta clinic bareilly provides ayurvedic treatment for many kinds of ano rectal diseases like Piles, Fistula in ano, Fissure in ano, Rectal prolapse, Pilonidal sinus, Rectal polyp, Anal warts, IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), Colitis, Anal stricture and Hidradenitis suppurativa. We specialise in Kshar sutra treatment and have our own Kshar Sutra manufacturing unit in Bareilly, UP, India. View achievements of sushruta clinic here and to know about our contributions to anorectal surgery, click here. Check our publications at Sushruta clinic.
Ayurvedic treatment of anorectal diseases chennai
- Fistula in ano
- Fissure in ano
- Rectal prolapse
- Pilonidal sinus
- Rectal polyp
- Anal warts
- IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
- Anal stricture
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
Kshar sutra treatment chennai
Kshar sutra treatment chennai. The Kshar sutra treatment can be provided by Dr Lalta Prasad or Dr Abhay Prakash in bareilly. We specialise in ayurvedic treatment ano rectal diseases by kshar sutra. Kshar sutra is a medicated phytogenic alkaline thread prepared by smearing the latex, powder and kshar of certain herbs repeatedly for 21 times which is dried in sunlight or special Kshar Sutra cabinet. It was 1964 when Dr. P.J. Deshpande in Vanaras Hindu University started the research work on role of Kshar sutra in fistula in ano. He worked for twenty years on Kshar sutra and fistula in Ano and standardized it. His research on Kshar Sutra and anal fistula has changed the pattern of treatment of Anorectal surgical diseases.
Kshar Sutra has given a new hope of light to the patients suffering from, Piles, Fistula in ano, Fissure in ano, Rectal prolapse, Pilonidal sinus, Rectal polyp, Anal warts, IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), Colitis, post operative Anal stricture and Hidradenitis suppurativa. The recurrence rate of Anal diseases after surgery varies from 10-50% in different diseases where as from Kshar Sutra treatment the cure rate is 98-100% with Negligible recurrences or complications.
Anorectal surgery chennai & anal fistula
Anorectal surgery chennai. The anorectal surgery is carried by either Dr Lalta Prasad or Dr Abhay Prakash in bareilly. We specialise in anorectal surgery for various kinds of anorectal diseases. Anal fistulas are generally common among those who have had an anal abscess. Treatment is usually necessary to reduce the chances of infection in an anal fistula, as well to alleviate symptoms.
Different types of anal fistulas are classified by their location.
In order of most common to least common, the various types include:
- Intersphincteric fistula. The tract begins in the space between the internal and external sphincter muscles and opens very close to the anal opening.
- Transphincteric fistula. The tract begins in the space between the internal and external sphincter muscles or in the space behind the anus. It then crosses the external sphincter and opens an inch or two outside the anal opening. These can wrap around the body in a U shape, with external openings on both sides of the anus (called a horseshoe fistula).
- Suprasphincteric fistula. The tract begins in the space between the internal and external sphincter muscles and turns upward to a point above the puborectal muscle, crosses this muscle, then extends downward between the puborectal and levator ani muscle and opens an inch or two outside the anus.
- Extrasphincteric fistula. The tract begins at the rectum or sigmoid colon and extends downward, passes through the levator ani muscle and opens around the anus. These fistulas are usually caused by an appendiceal abscess, diverticular abscess or Crohn’s disease.
Have a question? Get the best ayurvedic treatment advice Get connected